Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ooo ECS

Oftentimes, the moments that you're most proud of are the ones that go unnoticed and are short-lived. When we grow up every day and sees different realities of life, most of us lose memories from the past and eventually just forget about it. Me especially, my past is very shady. The little and major events in my life have vanished from my brain and I cannot remember them all. 
Today, while looking through the stacks of pictures I have saved in my gallery and catching the entire glimpse of past month and half, I feel delighted to reflects on all delightful moments and reminds me of how much we have progressed as classmates and worked together as a team. For a year, college has been part of almost everything I do and played pivotal role, and has shaped my future more than anything else. Not only did it taught me about my course on Environment and Climate Studies, but it also changed my outlook on life in ways I now realized aren’t immediately obvious, even to me. Unfolding through hundreds of photos gave me the flashback of immense joy  I felt being with vivacious ladies and ebullient guys in just within a very short span of time.
Both Girls & Boys Team In Basket Final Match
All photos appeared on my phone screen to give me glimpse of all cheerful and contended faces, and I could narrate the story on what all those beaming faces hold.   Moments associated with this beaming faces is our progress and success as a team that steered us to hold trophy of girls being champion of all women teams and boys that stood as well deserving runner-up during Departmental Basketball Contest. This has been clear testimony of our unity and strength as classmates in front of other hundreds college mates and faculties. The entire classmates’ sat together to cheer up the matches with uplifting and booming chorus “Ooo ECS” that tells lot to others on involvement of mutual  assistance in working towards common goal and the best way of  providing the intense moral support to the players.
Soccer Triumph







“Ooo ECS” echo didn’t diminished right in the Basketball Court. It continued to echo in soccer ground. Same echoes with heightened energy escalated the synergy of class. Yellow squad fared every match by triumphing over all otherwise strapping opponents. The combined chorus echoes until Yellow Squad successfully ventured to hold the trophy of Champion of Departmental Soccer Tournament, giving the sense of spirited exuberance. 
Another moment that dragged that the whole classes to take over and gloried their amalgamated efforts is by sitting together for Dinner from College Cafeteria for two times. A class gathering has given us the feelings of family hood and put us together to express together our solidarity and camaraderie
Dinner Fun

In fact, the photo is a snapshot of one instant, but the all stack of it has driven me to describe the progression and moments of our many days together.  Let’s all believe that cooperation is a higher moral principle than competition and beholds the mighty force of great mind working together in all forthcoming activities.  And we will promulgate our strength and voice “Ooo ECS”


2 comments:

  1. Something great to read. Something proud to see. Something amazing to feel for the words you've written. This is gonna be the story. This is one thing I'll never miss to share to my family, friends and my children. I'm blessed tremendously being placed among these creatures.
    This will be echoing throughout: "Oooo ECS "

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't a bad writer. Way better than me. You got lots of doors ahead.

    Please keep writing. I will be your regular reader or lets say your top follower.

    Make better use of your life at College.

    ReplyDelete

Health and Environment

COVID-19 is a reminder that human health and environmental health is closely linked. The pandemic has been a painful wake-up call to our fra...