Tuesday, August 4, 2020

never a question of attrition

Long that I humbled myself,
Always trying to live with modesty,
When it came to the law of attraction,
There was never a question of attrition.

So, it was when I met a decent one,
I thought it’s her or none.
Inducing me to give my best shot,
For once I became the man I’m not.

I realized, this is a love I am talking about,
The deep euphoric feeling stronger than any force.
This girl definitely could be my wife.
And she will move along my entire life.

I chose her never because she was the best.
I fell in love with her without any conditions,

Convincing myself I'm more with flaws,
Knowing beautiful things happen to move together along the flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health and Environment

COVID-19 is a reminder that human health and environmental health is closely linked. The pandemic has been a painful wake-up call to our fra...